Once you see your baby wanting to nurse you can’t help but do it even if I do not have a nursing bib, even if I am:
1. Inside the front seat of the car or even at the driver’s seat. Ofcourse I had to pull up and nurse when I’m the driver. I became an expert because of the distance of our house to everything else!
2. In a restaurant. Corner booth, minimal view.
3. In the church plaza. Fortunately we found this kubo-type structure where I had a little privacy.
4. Near a department store dressing room. One of the perfect places to do it is near the lingerie section.
5. The baby department.
6. The parlor (I only tried this with pumping). The cape provides very good coverage!
After that I bought a bib to expand my nursing location.